Botox for Dentistry
The Benefits of Botox for Dentistry:
Selective administration of Botox by a trained professional will:
· Reduce the destruction of your teeth, gums and jaw joint by relaxing certain muscles of mastication.
· Reduce discomfort and pain in your teeth, face, jaw joint and chewing muscles.
· Reduce clenching events and their intensity.
· Reduce and eliminate tension headaches and migraines.
· Relax muscles that prevent your mouth from opening.
· Reduce "gummy smile" by relaxing the upper lips.
· Reduce excessive and uncontrolled salivary flow.
· Provide a beneficial side-effect of smoothing the lines between the brows and in the forehead when treated in this area.